THE BUSINESS SUPERPOWER OF TELEPORTATION
Cross any geographical limits
Connect with your clients/colleagues everywhere to work together easily and effectively
Save money with our technology
No more expensive flights or expensive travels. You need just a connection and two normal devices with our app
Speed up your communication
Our patented GUI delivers instructions directly on the screen of your
TWO PEOPLE, ONE APP, A NEW POWER
Our unique Interactive live video stream technology gives you a huge competitive advantage, letting you cooperate and work with any other human being as you were there in person.
Every sector can take advantage of this new power.
Customizable and private environments are created for any need and any organization.
WHAT IS A HUMAN AVATAR?
Are you in an urge to send somebofy from your company to solve a problem in another place ?
Do you need to check a supplier in China staying in your office in Europe?
Did you find an expert or a specific technician who can help you, but he lives far from you?
Pick your Human Avatar and connect to him/her with Ubiatar.
The Avatar is the person who can give you his/her physical presence in another place with our interactive live video technology.
NOT ONLY A LIVE STREAM
ONE ICON INSTEAD OF TONS OF WORDS
Everyone knows videocalls and live show videoconferencing.
But how many words do you need to explain or point to anything?
We designed a new solution to let you “teleport” in another place.
With our patented GUI you can pinpoint any target or give instructions to another person, directly on the video stream.
UBIATAR IS THE INSTANT AUGMENTED REALITY SOLUTION
- Development of a 3D models library with the elements that will show up
- Need of hardware sensors and AI to diagnose the local situation
- Expensive hardware (google glasses, hololens, …)
- Simple and ready-made Iconic interface to pinpoint targets and give instructions
- Builds on the human expertise to diagnose: a Colleague, a technician, an expert
- Cheap devices required (standard smartphone, any PC, embedded systems)